Tired of defenses putting 10 in the box to stop your triple option run attack?
Do you need to spice things up a bit? Throw the ball more?
Then this course is for you.
This PowerPoint goes with the 3rd video in the the Run N Shoot Series by Southwestern University head coach Joe Austin. The video has the answers to defensive adjustments.
- Wide Receiver Screens
- Shovel Pass to the Running Back
- QB Draws
- Tackle Trap Counters
WHAT IS THE TEX-BONE?
The Tex-Bone is triple option for the 21st century. Combines traditional option with modern spread into a Texas-sized offense that leaves defenses scrambling to cover it.
- Classic option schemes ran from multiple spread formations (and flexbone variations)
- First option system to use Power as the base triple scheme
- A tool box:
- Option (power, speed, belly, veer)
- One back runs (isos, counters)
- Play action heavy
- Pass elements from various systems (including Run and Shoot)
- Use it in its entirety or select the tools that enhance your offense