POWERFUL WING T RUN GAME MARRIED TO THE EXPLOSIVE SPREAD OFFENSE !!
If you need an offensive system that is both fun and can get you proven results, the Pistol Wing T is your answer. This course is OVER AN HOUR long. 20 minutes of game film and another 10 minutes of Stewart on the field with players teaching the footwork and drills. This is not just a powerpoint or a coach talking on the whiteboard. Rick Stewart covers every single detail of the Buck Sweep.
In this course you will learn:
– INTRICATE BLOCKING DETAILS TO RUN BUCK SWEEP
– Blocking assignments vs 4-3, 3-4, 4-4, and 3-3 defense.
– Explains “why” it is better to put your lineman back off the line of scrimmage.
– Explains the Gap-Down-Backer run blocking rule. Most coaches think they know, but really don’t understand it.
– Best aiming points for the down blocks. What to do versus penetrators and D-Linemen who “spin” out of their blocks
– How the Train Track principle takes care of defensive players moving after the snap and also takes care of any blitzes.
– Detailed explanation and game film of the paths and steps the pulling guards take.
– How to handle double A-gap blitzes and how the backside Guard picks up playside blitzing.
BACKS & QUARTERBACK
– How to get your backs run to fake and run hard
– Step by step of practice and game film of how the footwork changes with your QB in the Pistol formation.
– Why the wing blocking the Defensive End is actually an easy block.
Stewart shows his 140lb wing blocking 220lb ends in games !!! Proof is in gamefilm.
Defensive Coaches: Find out what’s going on inside the mind of a wing T or Pistol Wing T coach as well as which defense is the most difficult to handle with the buck sweep and which blitz causes it the most trouble.