Without a TE the offense is always forced to take care of one defender with Bubbles/Slants/ Hitches. There is a time & a place for that….
But sometimes you want to impose your will over the defense. The TE is another blocker and this only leaves ONE defender that the QB has to read?
Don’t have a Tight End? Marty shows you how to accomplish the same objective using a Sniffer H-Back or a Full Back
- Use Tight End or H-Back to Block Extra Defender in the Box
- Run Boot with TE or H-Back Delay into the Flats
- This Opens up the Single Receiver comeback because Flat Defender has to Guard the Tight End
- Use your Tight End / Sniffer Back to Influence the D-End
- Using TE / H-Back Pop Passes / Post Routes to Stop Inside Linebacker Blitzing