Do You Have a System or Are You Just Running Plays?
Do Your Blocking Rules Change During the Season or You ADD a blocking rule because you are facing a defense that you don’t have the answer for?
Roger Holmes has expanded this blocking system that he learned from Wing T Hall-of-Famer Herschell Moore, who ran Wing-T at the collegiate level.
Even if you adapt it to YOUR terminology….Coach Holmes literally shows you answers to everything a defense can possibly do!
- EVEN: 4-4; 4-3; or 6-2.
- ODD: 3-4, 5-2, Bear, 3-3
But Holmes doesn’t stop just with static fronts that don’t move. He then goes over all the “what-ifs” that you need a blocking answer for:
- D-Line slants, squeezes, chases, or runs upfield. He covers every scenario!
- Inside Linebacker blitzes, scrapes, read Guards.
- Outside Backer comes hard off the edge
Coach Holmes covers:
- Double Teams
- Man Blocking
- 3 ways to fold Block C+G; G+T; T+TE
- Pull every linemen, including the center
- 3 Influence Blocks
- All the different blocks required by the Wing, Halfback, & Fullback
Then he takes all these rules and applies them to Buck, Down, Guard Trap, Power