Harding head coach Kenny Wheaton is considered the inventor of the midline at the high school level.
Find out why the MID-TRIPLE is the bread & butter of any option attack It is adaptable to Wing T, and can easily ran out of Pistol, Shotgun
the MID-TRIPLE is a double option that in its simplest form reads the B-gap defender. But Chism will show you several ways to execute the play.
Coach Kevin Chism will …..show you how to run it successfully and why
- Do you run Midline at the OPEN A-GAP?
This forces the B-gap defender tackle the dive, opening up a bigger running lane for the QB when he pulls/disengages from the B back.
- Do you run it at the OPEN B-GAP?
Some coaches run midline at the 1-tech or open B gap to create advantages in blocking scheme.
Either way, Chism will show you the nuts and bolts to make MID-TRIPLE more efficient for your option offense.
- Backfield Mesh & Important Coaching Points for the FB
- Four Reads the QB will see…including how to attack a slow-playing pitch defender
Coach Chism will show you how to look at numbers so you always run it the direction where you have more blockers.
- Run it at an ODD Front
- Run it at 1-tech,
- headup 2-tech,
- and 3-tech
- 3 ways to run Mid Triple vs. a 4-3 Defense